WITH AND WITHOUT, THE POWER THAT MAKEUP CAN HAVE.
Watched a few You Tube tutorials lately and was inspired by many doing the half and half makeup. I thought hmmm I may have to try this. So I done just that.
My skin at the moment is in awful condition, I have mild rosacea on my cheeks and because of the weather at the moment it is rather dry and have had some breakouts. I thought doing the half and half makeup would show that any imperfections can be covered if you want them concealed. (Im not saying we all have to go out there and make our skin flawless by the way!)
I cleansed my skin as usual using an Aloe Vera hand and face soap which to be fair I have only been using about 2 weeks now and can see a huge difference in my skin already. Redness has calmed and breakouts are going away quicker. Then Moisturised with the Aloe Moisturising lotion which contains collagen and elastin and actually is great base for makeup.
On one side of my face I used the following products to create this look.
1. I started off using my Smashbox primer around my cheeks, nose and chin.
2. Followed by the MAC NW 20 studio sculpt foundation
3. To cover my pimples I have I used a Rimmel concealer in natural beige.
4. I set my foundation and concealer using a light bare minerals powder (translucent)
5. Eyes – MAC Shroom, Soft brown, Embark and Carbon
6. Blusher – Sonya Flawless range in Layla
7.Benefit – High beam above cheek bone .
8. Lips -Anastasia Beverly Hills in Pure Hollywood.
9. Bronzer – Bare minerals in warmth.
10. Mascara = Soap and glory brand
11. Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark Brown.
Hope you enjoyed this little read, more blogs this week!!
Feel free to follow and spread the word.
Thank you to you all xx